It’s truly motivating and empowering when someone recognizes your efforts and hard work. I got a huge surprise when I found out that Navneet Kaur Sandhu Brar had nominated me for a Blogger Recognition Award. To say I was blown away would be an understatement. Thank you Navneet, for my first ever blogging award, I’m truly honoured.
Navneet Kaur Sandhu Brar is the owner of Virtual Orchards. I love her mantra “busy loving, living and turning pages.” She formulates wonderful contents, powerful enough to cut through the veil of ignorance. Thank you Navneet for spreading your essence
How did my blog start?
I loved writing very much. Earlier when I was in high school, I used to convey myself writing poems. I also contributed to a small book (compilation of my poems), which was also made available in my school for other students. Just when I was about to complete my high school, I was hospitalized and had to give up on writing. I didn’t write a single piece for about 3 long years.
When, I was in my college, I met this beautiful girl and it was her, who brought forth my writing instincts and I started writing once again. I dedicated my first blog post on “An Ecstatic Dilemma” to her. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out between us and we had to go our separate ways.
Thereafter, I decided to use this blog as a platform to motivate and inspire people. There was so much I had to endure during my illness. It was three long years of solitude. I decided to take that as a sign to be source of strength and inspiration to people who have a tough time finding answers. It’ll work out for good. I assure you.
My advice to new bloggers
Though, I myself am an amateur in this world of blogging, there are these two-small pieces of advice I would like to share with my fellow bloggers:
- It’s easy to begin, what’s difficult is to keep up with the pace. Hence, once you begin, stay true to your goal and work on it. Let the pace be slow what must matter is to work on what you love and eventually you will reach the point or the position you had aimed for plus once you reach the same you need to work even harder to take it ahead as well.
- Be true to yourself because that’s what matters the most. It helps in communicating your feelings wholeheartedly both with yourself and others, allowing your truth to flow through you and into the world, that’s the best way you can share yourself with the world. Plus, it helps you in having fun with what you are working on.
My nominees are:
My hearty congratulations to all the nominees. Keep writing and keep moving forward.
Rules to follow:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know that you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Above all, I’d like to thank everybody who have supported me in my ups and downs and have undeviating faith in me.